CW So Meta (short for "Social Meta") is a plugin for Joomla that automatically adds social meta tags to every page on your site.
- Login to your Joomla administrator
- Go to Extensions > Manage, and go to the "Upload Package File" tab
- Click the "Browse" button to locate your CW So Meta installer package
- Click the "Upload and Install" button to finish isntallation.
Step 2: Configuration
- In the Joomla administrator, go to the plugin manager at Extensions > Plugins
- Locate and open the CW So Meta plugin
- Note: All parameters are optional.
- Select a default image
- Enter the website's or company's Twitter handle, including the "@" symbol. (Ex: @corywebb)
- Enter the author's Twitter handle, including the "@" symbol. (Ex: @corywebb) Note that it is not currently possible to have a different Twitter handle for each author, as Joomla's default user profile does not contain a Twitter handle field.
- Enter your numeric Facebook App ID and/or numeric Facebook Admins ID to enable Facebook Insights. More Information on Facebook Insights.
- Set the Status to Published.
- Click Save & Close.
That's all there is to it. Just install and configure, and the plugin does the rest.